Echoing the legacy of rock ‘n’ roll, Stockwell II has a solid metal grille that pays homage to the steel mesh grille found on many microphones and a guitar inspired carry strap for easy portability. Its roadworthy construction with silicone exterior and IPX4 water-resistant rating make it extremely rugged and durable. Take it with you wherever the long road leads.
Built for life on the road, this compact portable speaker offers 20+ hours of playtime.
Weighing only 1.4 kg, Stockwell II packs a solid punch despite its pint-sized frame. Utilising Blumlein Stereo Sound construction, this speaker provides a multi-directional experience that will immerse you in your music, indoors or out. Three class D amplifiers power its subwoofer, front and rear facing tweeters, for a sound that’s brilliantly powerful and clear. In addition, Bluetooth 5.0 technology allows you to connect to a variety of wireless devices with a range of 30ft.
- 20+ Hours: Experience 20+ hours of portable playtime on a single charge
- Bluetooth: Stockwell II comes equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 technology for wireless music play
- IPX4 Water Resistant: Stockwell II has an IPX4 water-resistant rating, so it’s able to withstand splashes of water when accidents happen
- Fast Charging: 20 minutes of charging gets you 6 hours of portable playtime
- Multi Directional Sound: Blumlein Stereo Sound construction creates a multi-directional experience that will immerse you in your music
- UK/US/EU – Mains Plug adaptors
Please note we hold limited stock of these items and may be required to order this product in from our supplier, if your order is urgent please double check that we have this in stock.